Dear Madam or Sir,
after a two year period of testing BAUMALU now presents their new copper pot series “Céracuivre”, which will be available from May 2012.
The “Céracuivre” copper pots are coated on the inside with ceramic, thus combining comfortable cooking with environmental awareness and an elegant design.
A revolution of tradition: Céracuivre
The new copper pot series by BAUMALU combines German high tech with French tradition on the terrain of good cuisine. Regularly, copper pots are coated inside with either tin (a comparatively less durable coating) or with stainless steel (which heightens the price).
Céracuivre copper pots by BAUMALU are coated inside with GREBLON® Ceram, a special PTFE- and PFOA-free, environmentally friendly material. GREBLON® Ceram is an extremely robust coating on a mineral basis and thus represents an alternative to PTFE-containing non-stick coatings.
– high level of robustness
– extreme scratch resistance
– high temperature resistance up to 400° C.
– an easy to clean surface
– results in saving time and energy when cooking (due to the extremely thin ceramic layer and the excellent heat conducting properties of copper)
– LGA tested (seal of approval no. 4935096)
– without PTFE or PFOA
Due to its abrasion test performance and its anti-adhesive properties GREBLON® Ceram has received several gradings of “very good” by “Stiftung Warentest” and “Ökotest”.
“Céracuivre” copper pots with GREBLON® Ceram lining of France-based company BAUMALU will be available starting May 2012.
In April 2012 you will be able to preorder at a special rate at www.French-copper-cookware.com, the online specialist for copper cookware.
The Céracuivre series consists of:
– casserole: Ø 16 cm, Ø 18 cm, Ø 20 cm
– cone-shaped casserole: Ø 18 cm, Ø 20 cm, Ø 22 cm
– frying pan: Ø 24 cm, Ø 28 cm
– stewpan with glass lid: Ø 22 cm
– stewpot with glass lid: Ø 22 cm
For further information, please feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benoît Romefort for BAUMALU in Germany – 02/23/2012 –